Sunday, September 26, 2010

Human Mating Strategies

One of the most fascinating (and in my opinion, the most complicated) aspects of our species is courtship.  People tend to have different strategies, some being more successful than others.  One thing I noticed about myself is that I get attached easily, more so than others.  My roommate Ryaan is also like this.  I also have other friends who don't get very emotionally attached and prefer to have fun and not be so serious about the whole dating thing.

My questions for you: Do you find yourself getting emotionally invested quickly?  If so, why and if not, why not?  Do you think it has to do with your past experiences or more of an innate, biological mechanism?  Is it more advantageous to see many people and not get so caught up in relationships early on?

No comments:

Post a Comment